Tuesday, January 15

Counting While Time Is Ticking


5 days left and I can see you again
But why I'm dying right now?
I can hear the clock ticking
Like a death await in the end of it.
Fear envelopes me now more than excitement.

5 days left and I can hold your hands again
But why my tears are falling right now
Like someone really close to me just died
Sorrow and pain threatens me right now.

5 days left and 7 happy days will come
Where we can spent time together
Be happy and forget about tomorrow
Collecting every single minute of it.

7 days will be over as well like 5 days do
Then far away from me you'll go
As you vanish along with the silence of night
Turning back no more from where I am

Leaving frozen in time standing
Or staring at the ocean waves wondering
Or counting the sands at the seashore
While reminiscing all those good days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;