Monday, August 1

Top 10 Tourist Attraction on my List

All my life, I wanted to travel. I wanted to go to different places in the world. I want to visit the place I've read in books and saw on televisions and movies.  

I've been spending most of my life at home reading books, watching television and movies. That's why I made a list of places I wanna go one of this days.




Here's the top 10 destinations on my list:

1. Bohol, Philippines

Tarsier of Bohol, smallest primate on earth

I came from Cebu and Bohol is just a ferry ride away. Every time I attempt to go, nobody wants to be my tour guide, I dunno know why. Or else someone will agree to visit with me but when travel time is fast approaching they will slowly back-out because they have other business to attend to. Or the the other way around, I'm the one who'll change my mind.
Chocolate Hills

I hope one day I can really visit this place. Maybe next year, either me alone or with some family or friends.

This will be the first in my list because it's nearer than the other.

             
Luboc River Floating Restaurant

Bohol photos courtesy from www.trekearth.com

2. Palawan, Philippines

The place is simply a paradise. I love how rich their natural resources, the beaches (it does mean Cebu don't have this things). I simply want to visit Palawan. I wanna visit the famous underground river at Puerto Princessa.
Photo from a cousin taken during their visit

3. Bali, Indonesia

Why Bali of all places in Indonesia? Maybe because Bali is popularly featured in movies because of it's great ambiance. If you guys have seen the movie "Eat, Pray, Love", you guys will surely wanna go there too.

Bali is one of the most popular tourist destination, it is rich in culture and tourist attractions. It has a lot more to offer.
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Bali
Photo courtesy from www.baliin-donesia.info

4. Thailand

I wanna ride on elephant's back. And Thailand has rich on those creatures. You'll be amazed on how people value elephants, how this creature became a part of Thai's history and culture and how they affect Thai's lives.
5. Paris

Paris is the largest city in France and it's known as a "City of Light and Romance". This city has a capability to lure you by it's beauty, history, fashion, cuisine and the language itself. It is the home of the famous museums, arts and landmarks.

Paris at night time
Photo courtesy from wikepedia.com
6. Carribean

I started to dreamed of visiting this place when I started reading of Jhon Grisham's book. I love how Grisham describes the place especially the beaches and the people. By the way, Jhon Grisham is one of my all time favorite author. He is the author of the book "The Firm". 


7. Italy

Italy, home of delicious pasta and pizza. I'm a pasta lover especially spaghetti (hmmm, yummy). I wanna eat and eat and eat spaghetti and pizza their. Aside from eating I wanna ride in a Venetian gondola.

Photo courtesy from www.hickerphoto.com


Like France, it is also rich in landmarks and tourist attractions. This place is also featured in Eat, Pray, Love movie and also in Letters to Juliet. 

8. South Korea

This is the home of my famous Korean dramas and Kimchi, it has also rich in culture and a lot of things to offer.

In fact due to my addiction in Korean dramas, I started studying how to read and write Hangul script.

9. Japan


The home of anime and manga and the famous ramen in Hokaido. The origin of my ever beloved "Detective Conan, Hunter X Hunter, Slamdunk and many more" .Like other places Japan also has it takes to surprise you.

10. Singapore

The place where most Filipinos go to work. It's one of the cleanest country. And I admire how the implement there rules and regulations.

This place reminds me of someone. Way back in college, I was living with my aunt and we have a Singaporean neighbor. This neighbor is really strict when it comes to cleanliness. And then one time, I have this 2nd degree cousin who visit in my aunt's house. He pee on one of the bushes when the Singaporean neighbor yelled at him "You dog!". It's a shameful experience how we Filipinos sometimes take forgranted our good morals and right conduct. It's really frustrating!

Where do you wanna go? Do you want go some of those places I've mentioned above?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow kuyog ko jer! =p

Anonymous said...

adto ta paris lyn.. ikaw bangka nako.. :p

Unknown said...

@ Anonymous
di ko bangka wui... hehhehe

Post a Comment

 
;