Tuesday, August 9

Our Secret Sanctuary: Revelation and Destruction

There are things that are ought to be kept hidden and be buried over time. They should not be dug nor be brought up to present. But there are some people who wants to be like a historian. They want to uncover what's inside a locked casket, whether it's full of diamonds or gold bars or the other way around.

Will truth brings us something good or it brings us down into countless thoughts during our sleep?

Things are at it's worst when I posted something as a status in my facebook account last night. And suddenly everything is in rough waters. I don't like being put in this situation. I know there will be clashing of emotions in here. I know I can be thrown into a LIMBO and can't go back home soon if matters get worse.

And it boils down into some reasons ought not to be told, reasons that should be kept in secret journals and padlocked with powerful locks. Truly, no smoke can be hidden to anybody nearby. And I know truth can only save us in tough times like this. I never thought someone will go down and dig all those trashes I set a aside. I should burned it earlier so that it turns to ashes and can't be trace back to me. I made another mistake that puts me into this great mishap of mine.

How I wish I'm in a movie so that I can twist the ending. Maybe into something better, something that's with happy ending.  But no matter what I do, I can't twist it anymore. All I can do now is to take the consequences of what I've done and do something positive assessment on things that I can fix.

I know ever since that choosing between what we love and what we like has a big difference in terms of value, in terms of it's durability; how long it will last, how you value it and how you preserve it. But choosing between two different person with different personalities in life means destruction and at the same time creating a new and different world with the one you choose.

I once made up a choice. And I choose the one whom I think I love. But the one I like fight for his right. He wanted to be a part of my world even just a small portion it. I gave in. I give him a chance for him to justify his claims.

And we created a world, this serves as our secret sanctuary.

In this world, we don't need to compete with other people. We don't care with the X, Y and Z factors as long as our world is kept as a TOP SECRET. But I'm not good in keeping SECRETS that's one of my weakness. Because of that, somebody begins to uncover the trails, tracking us in our SECRET WORLD. I lived in fear, putting my first foot on guard and my thoughts are chasing with each other before I sleep. I keep on thinking of strategies to keep it hidden and spare it from the outside world. I know there's a part of me who badly wants to unveil it, open it to other individuals around us so that I can sleep in peace at night. So that I can stop guarding it from intruders who might want to destroy this secret sanctuary.

But even if we keep this world away from other people, other humans will find a way to get in here. Just like how they uncover the lost world of Atlantis. Those people who does this are those people who are hungry for truths. They are the ones who keeps feeding their curiosity with answers, facts and truth.

I know this day will come; the revelation day. The day they uncover our secret world. In this day, you might left me standing alone  in this SECRET world. Intruders will look down at me like a thief. Accuse me and stone me without giving me the chance to defend myself. And I know in this day, you ought to make one of your greatest decision in your life. It's either you will cast stones on me too just to wash your hands and be clean in front of their eyes or you choose to be an ally until the end. Between those two options, whatever is your choice, I must endure it until the rest of my life.

The only thing I want to do now, is to not to crack, stay focus and think of strategies in order to survive this battle of thoughts and clashing of different emotions.

And now I'm putting my defense into a RED alert status.

I need to do some counter attack so that I can survive. If this things will be burned into ashes at least I made a good fight. And I stayed faithful in this secret sanctuary, a world we called our own.

And when this battle came to an end, only one thing I'm sure will remain; our sinking wreck ship  and our abandoned secret sanctuary. And the world we used to call OURS will be back to the world we called MINE, a world where the term YOU and ME doesn't exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;