Sunday, January 6

Road I've Taken, Adventures I've Embrace

    Each individual experienced different kinds of experiences last year, some has left with scars in there hearts, some collected wonderful memories. For some they felt it's just same old self, same old routine and just very lazy to recognize the difference of the past years.

    But for me, my life last year was like a roller coaster ride. I went up and gain the momentum and at times, I went down to the deepest part of my life where I grief and mourn. But I don't have to dwell on all those sorrowful moment, allow me to share where my feet brought me last year. This are the list of places and events that left wonderful memories for me.
  • Colorful Banners and Thousands of Mob on Street

    The devotees

      Every locals and even tourists won't dare to miss "Sinulog Festival", everyone is willing to walk for the entire day to join thousands of people on the street. This event is celebrated every 3rd week Saturday and Sunday of January and it's a well-anticipated event.
      Last year was a bit different, I partake only on Saturday's afternoon activity for I had a flight the following day off to Manila for some important matter to attend to. What made it extra special? On that day I got my first "Henna Tattoo", for a person like me who's not into this thing. Not just one but two...^_^
    Me and my henna tattoos
  • Sun-tanned Skin, Beach, Sand with Fun-filled Spirit

    The dessert and the view
       A year won't pass by without summer. Last year, we had our summer team building in Crimson Beach Hotel and Resort, Mactan Island, Cebu. I enjoyed the beach, games and the delicious buffet while enhancing my relationship with my co-worker.
  • Lost in Paradise


      It was my first time visiting Mindanao area and my goal is to roam around Davao and Tagum City but my feet brought me to Samal Island, where we were lost on the road while we are being mesmerized by the island's beauty. And not only that, we  were embrace and welcome by our warmhearted
    hosts. They are really kind and awesome couple. I will definitely go back in this little island to experience more of it's beauty.
  •  The First Timer and The First Times

      Mountain View Resort in Busay, Cebu: last year was my first time to visit this resort. Can you guess what else is my first time that I did. Well, for a girl who grew up in the countryside with trees and all land terrain, I took the courage to swim in a swimming pool for the first time. And for the record, I don't know how to swim. Quite embarrassing isn't it?! ^___^ 
     
    Girl Talk
  •  Off to the North I Went

       Off to the northern part of Cebu where Coco Palm Beach Resort in Danao is located. It was a team-building organize by my friend's company, I was just drag along with them. But it was worth a try. They got infinity pool with jacuzzi and some mini-water theme park. And for the first time also, I experienced here the thrill of rowing a kayak.

  •   Up Again on Tops 

    Way better when you experience it by yourself
       Another tourist destination in the hills of Busay is Tops, here you can see experience the spectacular city view of Cebu City stretch up to Mactan Island where lights give life to buildings, bridges, highways and houses at night.
  •  From North to South

    Alcoy and it's beach line
       Even if I grew up in the southern part of Cebu and Alcoy is really near my hometown, believe me for more than 20 years of my existence it's my first time to visit Alcoy last year. I had so much fun with a very interesting companion, very unforgettable. The beach has white sand, the place is really silent and good for those who want to unwind and escape from their busy and noisy world. We stayed at Bodos Bamboo Bar and Resort while we where there.
    Bodos Bamboo Bar and Resort at it's grandest view
  • Up to the Highest Portion of the South

    Foggy Morning View At Osmeña Peak
       Everyone says that Cebu is really hot. This place negates that fact. Do you know that there's a place in south where they brand as "Little Baguio" and "Vegetable Capital of Cebu" because of it's temperature? Well. that place is in Mantalungon, Dalaguete, Cebu where Osmeña Peak also lies. This peak is pretty famous for people who love outdoor activities like camping and mountain trekking. When I climbed up there with friends, it was raining, trek was a little muddy and the surroundings are full of fog. That trekking thing was impromptu by the way.^_^
    Trail all the way to the top of the peak
  • Very Dangerous and Risky Track

      Not but not the least is karting at Kartzone in Panagadait, Mabolo, Cebu City. It was one of the most unforgettable experience of mine and indeed very risky one. I swear to myself not to ride in a kart if I'm not the one driving it because I was with the most dangerous driver in the world during that time. I almost fell off the kart while we are on the track every time we are in the curves and after passing on curves we hit the edges of the track. And guess what happened next in this little extreme adventure of ours.


      To  wrap up everything, I had a great year full of wonderful adventures with very special people in my life. God made my year 2012 an awesome year amidst of my negative start. God made a great turn-around of my life. 

    GENERAL CONCLUSION: There's always first time for everything...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Why don't you count me in next time??
You should take me there when I'm sick of humdrum life, KKK.

Post a Comment

 
;