Sunday, March 3

Ending Is A New Beginning

Awhile ago I attended a friend's birthday celebration but I was in a hurry to go ahead and back to somewhere where my cousin and my Korean friend are waiting for me. I was a bit late from our agreed time because I find it hard to bid goodbye while some friends are still eating on the table. Why? It's because my late grandmother often told us that it's kinda rude to leave someone else on the table while they are still eating. But I had no choice I need to head back and send our Korean friend to the airport.

So, I asked permission to my friend who was celebrating his birthday to go ahead. And while I was bidding everyone else on the room goodbye, everyone was asking me, "Oh you're going ahead!". It was like they want to say the celebration wasn't over yet. Probably, they got used to it that I'm always one of those people in crowd who leaves the venue last.
One of my friends asked me, where are you going? And I immediately answered, "I need to go ahead because I need to go to the airport for a Korean friend". And they immediately thought that special someone is coming over. And that awkward moment when you are facing the moment of truth, that "THAT" someone is ain't gonna come back for you anymore because of a very complicated situation that you both guys are into.

Out from that one, I have a realization. I realize that every ending doesn't mean that it's already the end of everything. It always conveys a new beginning of something wonderful in your life. It's true that page of your life's chapter is ending but it always promises you a new chapter wherein you can paint another wonderful image of life. It's like witnessing a sunset, it always tells us that another day is coming ahead of us. A new tomorrow where you can live fully according to God's plan for you. Things in our lives happened for certain reasons for us to learn something and to keep our journey in this world more awesome and wonderful.

So guys, we need to live our lives to the fullest, smile often so that people around will learn to smile as well. Laugh at simple things. Don't frown. It's a big NO NO for every one. Learn to dance along with the sweet life's music. And don't forget to praise God for all the marvelous things around you. ^_______^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;