Sunday, July 24

I'm Hook-up With You

One of my craze now is the Korean drama series entitled 'City Hunter'. It is based-on a Japanese manga by Tsukasa Hojo with the same name.


I never thought that this drama series would hook me up like this because I'm not really a fan of a Korean drama series. It doesn't mean I don't like to watch Korean drama, my taste in drama really depends on how the story goes, how the story touches my emotions.




What fascinates me most in this drama is that the story is not just the usual story of a rich man who is in love with a poor girl then the the mother of the guy steps in the relationship, ruins the life of the poor girl, something like that. This one is really different, it perfectly combines the action and romance. I can say 'KUDOS' to the staff of the City Hunter for choosing the story. The castings are really good. I love how each character portray their individual roles. I'm sure it's of the factor that captures the heart of every Korean drama fanatic and even the Japanese manga fanatic. And the effects and props are will prepared. I can see that they really invest on the gadgets, it's really high-tech. It uses the latest technology of today.




To the production of this series, thumbs-up to you guys for making justice to this Japanese manga series and for making my heart fell for Lee Yoon Sung. I'm looking forward for a great ending of Kim Na Na and Lee Yoon Sung's love story. I'm hoping they will end up together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;